Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Oral Medications, Pain Relief >
Finafta Liquid for Cold Sores -1/2 Oz, 1ea
Liquid antiseptic used for the temporary relief of inflammation and irritation caused by cold sores.
You Save: $2.01 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: EFFICIENT LABORATORIES INC.
Finafta is a liquid antiseptic used for the temporary relief of inflammation and irritation caused by cold sores or discomfort of the gums. Its effectiveness is largely due to its principal ingredient Rhubarb, a natural plant.
Finafta® contains active ingredients: Salicylic Acid 1. 0% in a fluid extract of Rhubarb base with 60% Ethyl Alcohol.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.