MANUFACTURER: CHURCH & DWIGHT.INDICATIONS: Orajel Anti-Bacterial Bleeding Gum AntiPlaque Mouthrinse
Orajel Bleeding Gum Rinse prevents and reduces gingivitis. Helps prevent bleeding gums. Helps prevent plaque that leads to bleeding gums.INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride (0.1%).Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Alcohol (10.9%), Sodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Poloxamer 407, Disodium Phosphate, Green 5, Yellow 5.DIRECTIONS: To remove child- resistant cap, squeeze smooth sides of cap while turning. Reclose tightly.
- AntiGingivitis or AntiPlaque Mouthrinse.
- Helps Prevent And Treat Bleeding Gums associated with Gingivitis.
- Unique Formula Soothes Irritated Gums.
- Great Mint Taste.
WARNINGS: When using this product do not swallow. Stop use and ask a dentist if gingivitis, bleeding or redness persists for more than 2 weeks. You have painful or swollen gums, pus from gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between teeth. These may be signs or symptoms or periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older - vigorously swish 20ml of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse.
- Children over 6 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 6 years of age do not use. Ask a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing. Cap tightly. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: