Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Mouthwash, Gargle >
- UPC: 714132000790
- Kills bad breath
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- soothes gums
Natural Dentist HealthyTeeth Anti-Cavity Fluoride Mouth Rinse, Fresh Mint - 16 Oz
Leaving with a long lasting healthy feeling of clean.
You Save: $0.14 (2.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Natural Dentist HealthyTeeth Anti-Cavity Fluoride Mouth Rinse, Fresh Mint
- Helps to prevent tooth decay by strengthening the enamel, making teeth more decay-resistant.
- The all natural formula kills the germs that cause bad breath, leaving with a long lasting healthy feeling of clean.
- All natural dentist products are formulated to protect and soothe gums.
- Our products taste great and will not stain teeth, sting or burn.
- Healthy teeth and gums anti-cavity fluoride rinse.
- Strengthens tooth enamel.
- Kills bad breath.
- No alcohol, artificial sweeteners, dyes or preservatives.
Sodium Fluoride (0. 5% - 0. 2% w/v fluoride ion) ((anticavity)).
Water (Purified), Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Gel, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Xylitol, Natural Flavor, Olivamidopropyl Betaine ((sourced from olives)), Citric Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Menthol.
- Adults and Children 6 years and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
vigorously swish 10 milliliters (10mL make on cap or 2 teaspoons) of rinse around teeth then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse unless directed by a dentist or physician.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years in good rinsing habits to minimize swallowing.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist.
- As with all drugs, keep out of the reach of children under 6 years.
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb