MANUFACTURER: BUTLER. INDICATIONS: Butler G-U-M Fresh-R Tongue Brush/Scraper removes plaque and bacteria known to cause bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease.
- The back of most tongues has a whitish-gray layer of debris and micro-organisms.
- Hydrogen sulfide and methylmercaptan, two compounds found in bad breath, are produced as this debris breaks down.
- Fresh-R Tongue Cleaner helps remove the debris and micro-organisms, thus limiting the production of hydrogen sulfide and methylmercaptan.
- Narrow head is comfortable and minimizes gag flex.
- Multiple, curved ridges trap and lift away plaque and bacteria.
- Ergonomically shaped handle with raised thumb grip for comfort and control.
- Long handle for easier access to the posterior region of the tongue, the main area bacteria reside. Open design for easy rinsing after use. Brush - Brushing alone is not enough because it only removes up to 50% of plaque. Floss - Brushing and flossing only remove up to 70% of plaque.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb