Therabreath oral rinse
- OXYD-8 is an exclusive proprietary oxidizing formula and is a highly powerful, yet safe oxygenating agent clinically proven effective in the treatment and neutralization of odor-producing sulfurous-compounds responsible for the problems of bad breath and sour/bitter/metallic tastes.
- The california breath clinics were founded by Dr.harold katz DDS and have helped countless patients learn how to control and conquer the causes of chronic bad breath.
- Over the years, Dr.katz dedicated work has pinpointed the true causes of this problem that plague so many as well as developing highly effective formulas to treat the problem.
- Neutralizes sulfur-producing bacteria.
- Destroys morning breath and food odor.
- Does not contain alcohol or saccharin.
- Eliminates sour/bitter tastes.
- Stops dry, sticky mouth.
- Restores confidence.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water (Aqua), Xylitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Gluconate, OXYD-8, Natural Flavor, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Bicarbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: