Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Mouthwash, Gargle >
Listerine antiseptic mouthwash, Original - 1 Ltr
Listerine Mouthwash helps to prevent and reduce supragingival plaque accumulation and gingivitis.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: J AND J HEALTHCARE
INDICATIONS: Listrerine mouth wash original
- Kill germs that cause bad breath, plaque and the gum disease gingivitis.
- ADA - American Dental Association - Accepted.
- 2 x a day.
- 24 Hour protection against plaque and gingivitis germs.
- Use every 12 hours.
- Clinically proven.
- Kills germs by millions on contact.
- Use Listerine Antiseptic twice daily to help:
- prevent & reduce plaque.
- prevent & reduce gingivitis.
- freshen breath.
- kill germs between teeth.
- Cold weather may cloud this product.
- Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
The ADA Council Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Listerine Antiseptic is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping prevent and reduce gingivitis and plaque above the gumline, when used as directed.
Water , Alcohol 26.9% , Benzoic Acid , Poloxamer 407, Sodium Benzoate, Caramel.
Eucalyptol 0.092%, Menthol 0.042% , Methyl Salicylate 0.060%, Thymol 0.064%.
- Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 ml - 2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls - morning and night.
- Do not swallow:
- Store at 59 degrees to 77 degrees F.
- To Open:
- Squeeze smooth areas on cap and turn.
- To Close:
- Turn cap until it locks.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if printed Listerine band around cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 2.20 lb