Ecotrin safety coated aspirin 81 mg low strength tablets
- Temporary reduce of minors aches and pains due to:
- Muscle pain
- Menstrual pain
minor pain of arthritis
Aspirin 81mg (Pain reliever).
Carnuba Wax, D&C Yellow 10, FD&C Yellow 6, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Starch, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate.
- Do not take more than directed.
- Adults take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours, as needed, with water.
- Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12: Ask a doctor.
- This package for households without young children.
- Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this drug for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is asked about reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
- Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: Hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing).
- Alcohol warning: If consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
- Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
- Do not use if have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Ask a doctor before use if have: Asthma, ulcers, bleeding problems, ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin, stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach or pain. When using this product do not take more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right way.
- Tamper evident features for protection: This bottle has an imprinted foil seal under the cap.
- The words ecotrin low appear on each tablet.
- Do not use this product if any of these tamper-evident features are missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb