MANUFACTURER: MEDLINE INDUSTRIES.
INDICATIONS:Benzodent Denture pain relieving cream :
Benzodent provides temporary relief of pain for oral discomfort caused by braces or canker sores. With the maximum amount of benzocaine allowed in an OTC oral care product, Benzodent is the dentist-preferred anesthetic for oral pain associated with new or ill-fitting dentures. The unique formula cushions and adheres to gums for pain relief that lasts for hours.
- It contains maximum strength benzocaine in a unique cream base that adheres to denture sore spots for pain relief that lasts for hours.
- Maximum strength denture pain relieving cream recommended by dentists for the treatment of denture irritations.
- Benzodent cream for temporary relief from pain and discomfort of irritations caused by dentures.
- Benzodent cream for full, partial and immediate dentures.
Benzocaine 20% .
Cellulose Gum, Eugenol, Blue #1, Red #30, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Petrolatum.
- Benzodent cream for adult use only.
- Remove cap; break metal seal with cap point.
- Clean and dry dentures.
- Apply directly to the gums or to the denture surface that comes in contact with the affected area of the gums.
- Wait a few seconds, then reinsert dentures.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist.
- You may use your regular denture adhesive with this product.
- NOTE: Consult your dentist regularly to insure proper-fitting dentures.
Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days unless directed by a dentist. If irritation persists or inflammation, fever or infection develops, discontinue use and see your dentist immediately. Do not use if you have a history of allergy to 'caine' anesthetics. Localized allergic reactions may occur after prolonged or repeated use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.