Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Oral Medications, Pain Relief >
DenTek temparin max lost filling and loose cap repair - 3 applicators
10 times stronger than regular strength.
You Save: $2.19 (37.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DENTEK ORAL CARE INC.
INDICATIONS:DenTek temparin max lost filling and loose cap repair
- Instant pain relief.
- Fast drying no mix.
- Safe to eat on.
- Clinically proven.
- Longer applicator easily reaches back teeth.
- 8+ repairs.
Filling Material is a superior quality filling material designed to repair lost fillings with the same ingredients dentists use. This is a temporary remedy meant to replace a lost filling or inlay until you have a chance to visit your dentist.
Zinc Oxide B.P., Calcium Sulphate, Synthentic Plasticizer, Potassium Sulphate, Glass Ionomer
- Wash the cavity area with warm water.
- Scoop a small amount of Maximum Hold Temparin from the vial, and roll into a ball between fingers.
- Slightly overfill the cavity with Maximum Hold Temparin and tamp into place with a cotton swab moistened in water.
- Close your teeth together, as if you were biting down on a piece of paper, and gently chew or grind on the replaced filling a couple times to create a comfortable bite.
- Use a cotton swab to remove excess Maximum Hold Temparin from around the area.
- Moisture will accelerate the set.
- Maximum Hold Temparin will set softly in your mouth within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to set.
- To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area.
- If any of these symptoms exist, consult your dentist immediately.
- This product should not be placed on open wounds.
- Read all of the directions carefully before use.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Use only what is needed to repair the dental emergency, and save the rest for a future application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb