Ecotrin Regular Strength Safety Coated Enteric Aspirin Tablets 325 mg
- Pain reliever.
- Aspirin regimen.
- Always safety coated.
- No. 1 cardiologist recommended aspirin.
- Safer on the Stomach designed to dissolve safely in the small intestine, not in the stomach.
- This package for households without young children.
- Ecotrin regular strength safety coated enteric aspirin tablets for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscle pain
- Menstrual pain
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Or as recommended by doctor.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Aspirin 325mg (Pain Reliever).
Carnuba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Yellow 6, Hypromellose, Maltodextrin, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregalatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Simethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate.
- Do not take more than directed.
- Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, as needed, with water.
- Children under 12: Ask a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb