Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Aspirin containing >
Bayer regimen tablets, adult low strength aspirin pain reliever, 81 mg - 300 ea
Safety coated for added stomach protection.
You Save: $3.81 (20.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS: Bayer Regimen Tablets, Adult Low Strength Aspirin Pain Reliever, 81 mg is recommended by doctors for aspirin regimen use. For the temporary relief of minor aches, pains and headaches.
Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief. Bayer Regimen Tablets, Adult Low Strength Aspirin Pain Reliever, 81 mg is Pain Reliever / Safety Coated Bayer Regimen Tablets, Adult Low Strength Aspirin Pain Reliever, 81 mg delayed Release Aspirin Tablets. Protects your heart by keeping your blood flowing freely . Safety coated for added stomach protection. Ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer Safety Coated 81 mg Aspirin. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: in each tablet: Aspirin (81mg - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer). Inactive Ingredients: Black Iron Oxide, Brown Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, FD & C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystaline cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Powdered Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Gylcol, Shellac, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin. DIRECTIONS: Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: consult a doctor. Save carton for full directions and warnings. Store at room temperature. WARNINGS: Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Allergy Warning: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Bleeding problems
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that last or come back
hives . Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks per day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
- asthma (wheezing) . facial swelling .
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Use only if seal under bottle cap with white Bayer Corporation print is intact. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy
- an allergic reaction occurs. seek medical help right away
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.