Therabreath tongue cleaner
- Promotes fresher breath.
- Removes odor-causing bacteria.
- Helps to prevent gum disease.
- Recommended by the dentists and hygienists of the california breath clinics.
- Since 1993, no one has done more research on bad breath than Dr.harold katz.
- Proper tongue cleaning is a core part of his internationally-recognized therabreath system.
- Dr.Katz has learned that for the best possible results, simple tongue scraping alone is not enough.
- One must use an oxygenating formula (TheraBreath Toothpaste/Gel) that reaches both the very back of the tongue and deep between the fibers that make up the tongue - where anaerobic bacteria breed.
- The patented oxygenating action of therabreath attacks these bacteria, preventing and eliminating the product of volatile sulfur compounds found in bad breath, taste disorders, and also gum problems.
- Using the therabreath tongue cleaner and toothpaste/gel allows to reach those areas most effectively.
Toothpaste: Sorbitol; Hydrated Silica, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Glycerin, OXYD-8 (Proprietary Stabilized Oxychlor Compounds). Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Carrageenan, Xylitol, Sodium Fluoride, Essential Oil of Peppermint, Sodium Benzoate.
At least once daily, coat the surface of tongue with TheraBreath Toothpaste/Gel using the edge of the therabreath tongue cleaner and then gently scrape from back to front 3-4 times. Rinse the tongue cleaner with warm tap water.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb