MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER
INDICATIONS:Aquafresh Iso-Active Whitening Fluoride Toothgel, Deep Impact
Aquafresh Iso-Active Whitening doesn�t look like an ordinary toothpaste, and it doesn't act like one, either! Given that 40 percent of your tooth surface is hidden between your teeth, getting your mouth healthy and clean can be a challenge. But Iso-Active's revolutionary gel activates the moment you start brushing, transforming into a micro-fine foam. This active foam penetrates hard-to-reach places around your mouth, protecting between your teeth and giving you a whole-mouth clean.
- Breakthrough gel transforms into an active foam
- Penetrates hard-to-reach places to protect between teeth
- 33% better whitening*
- Provides Aquafresh Triple Protection for healthy gums**, strong teeth, and fresh breath
Compared to a Non-Whitening toothpaste**
Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anti-cavity)
Carrageenan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, FD&C Blue 1, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Isopentane, PEG 6, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum
- Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established
- Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120�. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Central right away.