MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER
INDICATIONS:Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste with Freshening Action
Aquafresh Extreme Clean has a special micro-active foam that gets into that gets into hard-to-reach places - from in-between teeth to the back of your tongue
- To give you smoother, cleaner teeth that stay that way longer.
- Freshening Action contains all the power of triple protection plus has special micro-active foaming action.
- It protects teeth and showers your whole mouth - teeth, gums and tongue - with thousands of germ killing bubbles.
- Freshening Action has an icy cool mint flavor that leaves an icy cool, sparkling feeling long after you brush!
Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v of Fluoride Ion).
Cocamidopropyl Betaine, D&C Red No. 30, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG-8, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum.
- Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established
- Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.
Do not swallow.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.