Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Aspirin containing >
Aspirin Strength Pain Reliever 81 mg, Tablets - 120 Tablets
Aspirin Strength Pain Reliever 81 mg relief of minor aches, pains and also protect your stomach.
You Save: $1.71 (33.6%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
MANUFACTURER: RUGBY LABORATORIES. INDICATIONS:
The enteric coating on Aspirin Regimen Bayer allows the tablet to pass through the stomach to the intestine before it dissolves, helping to protect against stomach upset.
- Safety Coated Aspirin Designed to dissolve in the small intestine, not in the stomach
- Doctor Recommended for Aspirin Regimen Us
- To Relieve touch pain, try Extra Strength Aspirin
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Aspirin (81mg - Pain Reliever). Inactive Ingredients: Black Iron Oxide, Brown Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Powdered Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate. DIRECTIONS:
- Doctor recommended for regular use.
- Specially designed for people on a regimen of aspirin, or as directed by your doctor.
- Aspirin Adult Low Strength 81 mg Aspirin contains one-quarter the medicine of a regular strength aspirin tablet allowing you to more conveniently take the dosage directed by your doctor.
- Safety coated to help protect your stomach.
- Caffeine free and very low sodium.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not take for pain for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
- bleeding problems
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that persist or recur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- pain persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
- new or unexpected symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb