Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Fluoride Toothpaste >
Gleem Sodium Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste - 6.4 Oz
Gleem Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste helps to reduce cavities.
You Save: $1.52 (58.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0. 243% (0. 15% w/v fluoride ion). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer 956, Titanium Dioxide. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as recommended by a dentist or physician. Do not swallow. Children under 6 years of age: To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a dentist or physician. . WARNINGS: Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Whitens teeth.
- Gleem gets teeth white and has a cool, refreshing flavor, so one of your most attractive features, your smile, looks and feels great - Gleem great.
- And because Gleem contains fluoride, you get cavity-fighting protection as well as great whitening ability.
- Gleem Sodium Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Contains no sugar.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
Best tasting toothpaste on the market!
I've been using Gleem toothpaste since it was introduced in the 1950's. It is the best tasting toothpaste on the market. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling really clean.