Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Oral Medications, Pain Relief >
Gly-oxide liquid antiseptic oral cleanser - 0.5 oz
Fights against the risk of infections in the mouth and gums.
You Save: $2.44 (32.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 300881010052
- Cleansing canker sores
- Kills odor-forming germs
Gly-oxide liquid antiseptic oral cleanserul>Gly-Oxide liquid is for temporary use in cleansing canker sores and minor wound or gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums.Gly-Oxide can also be used to guard against the risk of infections in the mouth and gums.
Contains: Carbamide Peroxide (10%).
Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stannate, Water.
- Gly-Oxide may be used routinely to improve oral hygiene as an aid to regular brushing or when regular brushing is inadequate or impossible such as total care geriatrics, etc.
- Gly-Oxide kills germs to reduce mouth odors and/or odors on dental appliances.
- Gly-Oxide penetrates between teeth and other areas of the mouth to flush out food particles ordinary brushing can miss.
- This can be especially useful when brushing is made more difficult by the presence of orthodontics or other dental appliances.
- Plus, Gly-Oxide helps remove stains on dental appliances to improve appearance.
- Temporary use: Do not dilute. Replace tip on bottle when not in use.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older.
- Apply several drops directly from bottle onto affected area, spit out after 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use up to four times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor. OR place 10 drops on tongue, mix with saliva, swish for several minutes, and then spit out.
- Use by children under 12 years of age should be supervised.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Directions for everyday use: The product may be used following the temporary use directions above.
- Apply gly-oxide to the toothbrush (it will sink into the brush), cover with toothpaste, brush normally, and spit out.
- Severe or persistant oral inflammation, denture irritation, or gingivitis may be serious.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens, or if swelling, rash, or fever develops, discontinue use of product and see dentist or doctor promptly.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep this out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.