MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS: Biotene dry mouth PBF anti-plaque tartar control mouthwash
Biotene Plaque Biofilm Formula dissolving mouthwash for dry mouth gives cleans and refreshes without burning and kills germs more effectively.
- Plaque-biofilm dissolving formula.
- Removes plaque-biofilm where bacteria hide.
- Dissolving action for deeper cleaning.
- Plaque & bacterial debris.
- Periodontal pocket.
- Kills germs more effectively.
- Fresh breath - 6 x longer.
- Biotene's PBF-Mouthwash breakthrough formula contains patented enzymes, mutanase and dextranase, to dissolve excessive plaque between regular dental check ups and cleanings.
- Plaque is a biofilm composed of micro debris layers created by bacteria to hide within.
- If not controlled, plaque can lead to hard to remove tartar and excessive bacterial growth, associated with tooth decay, gum disease and bad breath.
- Biotene PBF-Mouthwash targets and dissolves plaque-biofilm on teeth, exposing hidden bacteria and allowing the body's natural antibacterial system to be more effective.
- Biotene PBF-Mouthwash also contains the proven LP3 Salivary Enzyme System which strengthens the body's natural defense system normally found in saliva.
- Essential for anyone having excessive plaque or dry mouth irritations.
- Contains no saccharin.
- Naturally sweetened with xylitol.
Purified Water , Propylene Glycol , Xylitol , Polyglycitol , Poloxamer 407 , Hydroxyethyl Cellulose , Sodium Benzoate , Benzoic Acid , Natural Peppermint , Sodium Phosphate , Zinc Gluconate , Calcium Lactate , Aloe Vera , Potassium Thiocyanate , Natural Enzymes , Lactoferrin , Lysozyme , Lactoperoxidase , Glucose Oxidase , Mutanase , Dextranase
- Swish or gargle thoroughly for 30 seconds and spit out.
- Use daily to prevent rapid plaque build-up.
- For best results use with toothpaste.