Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Natural Toothpaste >
Toms of maine whole care with fluoride natural toothpaste, peppermint - 4.7 oz
Helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention.
You Save: $2.03 (29.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Toms of mine whole care with fluoride natural toothpaste, peppermint
- Tested without the use of animals.
- Does not contain triclosan, saccharin, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors or animal ingredients.
- Refreshing natural flavor - Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Fights cavities - Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities.
- Controls tartar - Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar.
- Gentle whitening - Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives.
Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Decay prevention. Source: Fluorspar).
Glycerin (Moistener. Source:Vegetable oils), Water (Consistency. Source:Maine Aquifer), Calcium Carbonate (Mild abrasive. Source:Purified calcium), Hydrated Silica (Stain Removal. Source:Purified silica), Xylitol (Flavor. Source:Birch trees), Carrageenan (Red Seaweed) (A thickener. Source:Seaweed), Peppermint Oil (Flavor. Source:Mentha piperita leaves), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (Dispersant: Source:Derived Coconut oil), Zinc Citrate Trihydrate (Tartar control. Source:Purified zinc), Sodium Bicarbonate (Mouth freshness. Source:Purified sodium).
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb