Toms of mine cavity protection with baking soda natural fluoride toothpaste, peppermint
Fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into full-fledged cavities and strengthens the tooth structure so enamel becomes more resistant to decay. This product does not contain Saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Tom's of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity).
Calcium Carbonate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Carrageenan (Red Seaweed) (Chondrus cripus), Xylitol, Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (Derived from coconut oil).
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb