Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Oral Medications, Pain Relief >
Tanac liquid for relief of painful mouth sores - 0.45 oz
Gives fast, smoothing relief of painful mouth sores.
Earn Points on this item:5
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Tanac liquid for relief of painful mouth sores
Tanac Liquid is no sting formula trusted by pharmacists. Tanac Liquid is for the temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores, cold sores, fever blisters and minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.
Benzocaine 10%, Benzalkonium Chloride 0. 12%.
Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin, Tannic Acid.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older : Apply Tanac Liquid to affected area.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of the product.
- Children under 2 years of age : Consult a dentist or physician.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- If irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens, or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or physician promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose or allergic reaction, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do Not Use : If you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other caine anesthetics.
- For more than seven days unless directed by a dentist or physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
I have used this product for many years but it is hard to find now. I use it for fever blisters and now my mom 92 yrs old used it for canker sores and she says it really helps. If I just start to get a fever blister and put this on the area right away a few times a day for a day or so...it simply goes away. I have tried Blistex and the others and they don't do it for me.