Sea-Bond lowers denture adhensive wafers, fresh mint
- Strong hold with no pasty ooze.
- Thin and soft adhesive wafer.
- No ooze or mess like pastes.
- Total confidence.
- All day hold.
- Denture adhesive wafers.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Place dry sea-bond wafer on denture.
- If too large, trim overlapping wafer with scissors.
- Clean denture thoroughly. Moisten wafer with warm water.
- Position moistened wafer with white side up.
- Smooth wrinkles with finger.
- Place dentures into mouth.
- Hold firmly until secure.
- If wafer does not hold, moisten wafer more thoroughly.
- To remove wafer from denture, lift corner and peel away.
- Change wafer daily.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Poorly fitting dentures may impair health and interfere with the adhesive action of Sea-Bond.
- Consult dentist regularly.
- If you have a history of difficulty swallowing or choking, you should not use this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb