Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Dentures Care >
Sea-Bond lower denture adhesive wafers, original - 30 ea
Strong hold with no pasty ooze and no mess cleanup.
You Save: $1.43 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Sea-Bond lower denture adhesive wafers, original
- Thin and soft adhesive wafer.
- Strong hold with no pasty ooze.
- Easy and no-mess cleanup.
- Place dry Sea-Bond wafer on denture.
- If too large, trim overlapping wafer with scissors.
- Clean denture thoroughly.
- Moisten wafer with warm water.
- Position moistened wafer with white side up.
- Smooth wrinkles with finger.
- Place dentures into mouth.
- Hold firmly until secure.
- If wafer does not hold, moisten wafer more thoroughly.
- To remove wafer from denture, lift corner and peel away.
- Change wafer daily.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Poorly fitting dentures may impair health and interfere with the adhesive action of Sea-Bond.
- Consult dentist regularly.
- If you have a history or difficulty swallowing or choking, you should not use this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb