Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Oral Medications, Pain Relief >
S.T.37 first aid antiseptic oral pain reliever solution liquid - 8 oz
S.T.37 Antiseptic Liquid kills common pathogenic bacteria quickly.
You Save: $2.18 (21.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
S.T.37 first aid antiseptic oral pain reliever solution liquid
- Kills common pathogenic bacteria quickly; on contact.
- Laboratory tests have established S.T.37 antiseptic solution as a general antiseptic for household use.
- It is pleasant to use because it produces little or no stinging or burning. In fact, it soothes irritated areas.
- It does not stain the skin or leave an odor. For external use as a soothing antiseptic solution on minor cuts, abrasions, and burns.
- For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation associated with sore mouth or throat.
Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Citrate, Purified Water.
- For External Use:
- Clean the affected area.
- Use full strength, and apply a small amount of the product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- Affected area may be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
- For Oral Health Care:
- Use undiluted or dilute with up to 1 part warm water.
- Gargle, swish around or allow to remain in place at least 1 minute.
- Repeat up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 year of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age, consult a dentist or doctor.
- Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or get worse.
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If sore throat is severe or persists for more than 2 days, or worsens, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult your doctor promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not administer to children under 2 years of age unless directed by your doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb