Solanpas arthritis pain patch
- FDA approved non-prescription pain relieving patch
effectiveness confirmed in clinical trial.
- Apply for 8 to 12 hours.
- 2-3/4 x 3-15/16 inches.
- Temporarily relieves mild to moderate aches & pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache.
Menthol - 3 %Topical Analgesic , Methyl Salicylate - 10 %Topical Analgesic.
Alicyclic Saturated Hydrocarbon Resin , Backing Cloth , Film , Mineral Oil , Polyisobutylene , Polyisobutylene 1,200,000 , Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer , Synthetic Aluminum Silicate.
- Adults 18 years and older:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin.
- Apply one patch to the affected area and leave in place for up to 8 to 12 hours .
- If pain lasts after using the first patch, a second patch may be applied for up to another 8 to 12 hours
Only one patch at a time.
- Do not use more than 2 patches per day.
- Do not use for more than 3 days in a row.
- Children under 18 years of age: Do not use.
- Some individuals may not experience pain relief until several hours after applying the patch.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: