Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Arthritis and Joints Pain Relievers >
Stopain cold spray - 8 oz
Immediate, penetrating pain relief from: arthritis, muscle aches, back pain.
You Save: $4.71 (34.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Relieves minor aches and pains.
- For backache, arthritis, strains.
- Light pleasant scent, easy to use.
Stopain cold spray
- Pain Relieving Liquid Spray
- Nothing lasts longer.
- No drip.
- No stain.
- Sprays at any angle.
- Non greasy.
- Light, pleasant scent.
- Easy to use.
- Works on contact.
- Pharmacist recommended.
- Immediate, Penetrating Pain Relief from:
- Muscle aches.
- Back pain.
- Our pharmacist recommended formulas:
- Works on contact.
- Provide long lasting pain relief.
Eucalyptus Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Peppermint Oil, Water.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Spray directly onto affected area without the need to rub, massage or bandage.
- Repeat as necessary, but do not apply more than 4 times daily.
- Children 12 years or younger:ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Flammable:Keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product:
- Use only as directed.
- Do not bandage lightly or use a heating pad.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Redness is present.
- Excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb
My clients really appreciate this spray.
I do muscle therapy for pain relief. My clients really appreciate this spray during and after treatments. They want some to take home. My health food store doesn't carry it.
Thanks for the feedback. You can always buy from myotcstore.com