Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Mouthwash, Gargle >
Listerine total care anticavity mouthwash, cinnamint - 1 lt
Fights unsightly plaque above the gum line.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Listerine total care anticavity mouthwash, cinnamint
- Sodium fluoride and acidulated phosphate topical solution.
- Helps prevent cavities.
- Restores enamel.
- Strengthens teeth.
- Kills bad breath germs.
- Freshens breath.
- Fights unsightly plaque above the gum line.
per bottle: Sodium Fluoride (0.221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion), Anticav).
Water, Sorbitol Solution, Alcohol (21.6%), Flavors, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Saccharin Sodium, Sucralose, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb