Listerine restoring anticavity fluoride mouthwash - 1 liter
- Restores minerals and strengthens enamel.
- Sodium fluoride and acidulated phosphate topical solution.
- Restores minerals to soft spots.
- Strengthens enamel to help prevent tooth decay.
- Protects against cavity causing acids.
- Kills bad breath germs.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Restoring listerine anticavity fluoride mouthwash tooth defense sodium fluoride technology is proven to strengthen enamel.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
per bottle: Sodium Fluoride (0.221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion), Anticav).
Water, Sorbitol Solution, Alcohol (21.6%), Flavors, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, FD&C Blue 1.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Vigorously swish 10ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb