Crest pro-health whitening fluoride toothpaste, fresh clean mint:
It uses a polyfluorite system consisting of antibacterial fluoride and ActivClean Crystals. It helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power.Features:
With regular brushing, Crest Pro-Health whitening provides these benefits:
- For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
- Helps reveal your natural white smile.
- It contains a unique blend of whitening ingredients to thoroughly clean surface stains and removes unhealthy build-up with brushing.
Aids in the prevention of cavities.
- Fights cavities
- Fights plaque
- Fights gingivitis
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity
- Fights tartar
- Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
- Freshens breath
- Helps prevent gingivitis.
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis.
- Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
Stannous Fluoride 0.454% - 0.16 w/v Fluoride Ion.
Glycerin , Hydrated Silica , Sodium Hexametaphosphate , Propylene Glycol , PEG-6 , Water , Zinc Lactate , Trisodium Phosphate , Flavor , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium Gluconate , Carrageenan , Sodium Saccharin , Polyethylene , Xanthan Gum , Mica , Titanium Dioxide , Blue 1.
- Adults and Children 12 Years & Older:
Children Under 12 Years: Ask a dentist.For complete oral care, brush twice a day, floss daily and visit your dentist regularly.
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow.
- When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth.
- Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
- This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
- See your dentist regularly.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb