Colgate phos-flur anti-cavity fluoride rinse, cool mint
- Available without a prescription.
- Sodium Fluoride and acidulated Phosphate topical solution.
- Advanced fluoride formula.
- Helps prevent early decay.
- Ideal protection while wearing braces.
- Orthodontist recommended.
Sodium Fluoride (4.4 mg) (Anticavity)
FD&C Blue 1, Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Poloxamer 338, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Water (Purified), Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Sorbitol Solution
- Read directions for proper use.
- To open child-safety cap, squeeze smooth sides while turning.
- Reclose tightly.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on cap or 2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse unless told to do so by a dentist or physician.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a dentist or physician.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Notice: Carton ends glued for your protection.
- Do not use if carton is opened.
- Do not use if printed neck band on bottle is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb