Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Oral Medications, Pain Relief >
Cankaid oral antiseptic throat drops - 0.5 oz
Cankaid oral antiseptic throat drops soothes, protects and cleanses minor mouth inflammations.
You Save: $2.63 (18.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Cankaid oral antiseptic throat drops
Gives quick temporary relief from minor mouth irritations such as canker sores, sore or injured gums, inflammation caused by dentures, mouth appliances (orthodontics), or dental procedures.
Relieves the irritation of:
- Canker sores.
- Mouth sores.
- Dental work.
- Cleanses minor mouth inflammations.
- Recommended by Dentists.
- Relieves the irritation.
Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycerol, Flavor, Sodium Citrate
- Do not dilute.
- Use 4 times daily, or as directed by physician or dentist.
- Children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Apply directly onto affected area.
- To treat widespread inflammation or hard to reach areas, apply 10 drops onto tongue, mix with saliva, swish thoroughly and expectorate.
- Children under 3 years of age:
- Consult a doctor.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist: If severe or persistent symptoms occur in the mouth or throat.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb