Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Floss, Flossers and Toothpicks >
Butler gum dolphin 250 advancing flosser - 1 ea
Easy-to-use advancing lever loads clean floss into the flosser head.
You Save: $0.12 (2.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Butler gum dolphin 250 advance flosser
- Fun to use: Innovative design in fashion colors is comfortable to hold and provides easier access to the gums.
- Easy to use: Just flip the lever to advance for fresh clean floss.
- Comfortable: Less mess than string floss, and string does not shred, break or sag.
- Angled head allows you to effectively reach back teeth.
- Easy-to-use advancing lever loads clean floss into the flosser head.
- Interior chambers separate new and used floss.
- Soft rubber comfort pads for control.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
This was a great idea poorly implemented. I find the shape to be a little clumsy but useable. The spread on the fork is also smaller than I would like but the thing that makes this barely useable is the insufficient tension on the floss.
When trying to floss between tight teeth, the lack of sufficient tension allows extra floss to be pulled out leaving it with excessive slack. The narrow space between the forks makes the situation even more cumbersome to the point that after using it only twice, I'll probably throw it out.
This is a real shame because it was a truly brilliant idea unfortunately implemented by a company where I suspect, marketing and accounting hold sway over engineering. If this was made refillable, and the tension issue fixed, it would be a truly green product using a tiny fraction of the floss normally used by hand. But by constantly having to tighten the floss, you end up using just as much floss and taking twice as long as if you'd done it by hand. I also find theie claim of "250 uses" to be rather dubious. I suspect this really means 250 cycles of the floss advance lever which would work out to more like 25 uses for me.