Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Dentures Care >
Benzodent denture adhesive ointment - 1 oz
Benzodent Denture pain relieving cream is used for full, partial and immediate dentures.
You Save: $0.98 (14.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Benzodent Denture pain relieving cream :
Benzodent provides temporary relief of pain for oral discomfort caused by braces or canker sores. With the maximum amount of benzocaine allowed in an OTC oral care product, Benzodent is the dentist-preferred anesthetic for oral pain associated with new or ill-fitting dentures. The unique formula cushions and adheres to gums for pain relief that lasts for hours.
It contains maximum strength benzocaine in a unique cream base that adheres to denture sore spots for pain relief that lasts for hours. Maximum strength denture pain relieving cream recommended by dentists for the treatment of denture irritations. Benzodent cream for temporary relief from pain and discomfort of irritations caused by dentures. Benzodent cream for full, partial and immediate dentures.
Benzocaine 20% .
Cellulose Gum, Eugenol, Blue #1, Red #30, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Petrolatum.
- Benzodent cream for adult use only.
- Remove cap; break metal seal with cap point.
- Clean and dry dentures.
- Apply directly to the gums or to the denture surface that comes in contact with the affected area of the gums.
- Wait a few seconds, then reinsert dentures.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist.
- You may use your regular denture adhesive with this product.
- NOTE: Consult your dentist regularly to insure proper-fitting dentures..
Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days unless directed by a dentist. If irritation persists or inflammation, fever or infection develops, discontinue use and see your dentist immediately. Do not use if you have a history of allergy to 'caine' anesthetics. Localized allergic reactions may occur after prolonged or repeated use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
Location: Tucson, AZ
Benzodent is great stuff.
Naturally, I have to advise the with any mouth sores, your dentist should be your first source for relief. That said, I have been a denture wearer for years, and when I first got my dentures, I may not have been able to endure the sore spots. But using Benzodent numbed the pain, and provided a cushion to pad the area while it healed and my mouth became accustomed to the dentures. Now, I have new dentures and the same situation applies. I am able to keep the dentures in place, ease the irritated areas and continue to eat, while I wait for my dentist to adjust the dentures after the holidays. I've only been able to find this product online, though. Not in stores.