Aquafresh White Trays for whitening teeth
The disposable trays are pre-filled with the same Enamal-safe ingredient dentists use. The flexible tray is easy to apply. It molds securely around your teeth allowing the Fresh-Tasting gel to whiten even between teeth. Use once a day for 30 - 45 minutes for visibly whiter teeth in as little as 3 days.
Aquafresh White Trays are:
- One box of seven upper and seven lower whitening trays.
- Pre-filled with the same enamel-safe ingredient that dentists use.
- Soft, thin, and flexible, provide a custom fit and exceptional whitening.
- Easy to apply and feature a clean, fresh taste.
- Disposable for convenience.
Glycerin, Purified Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Carbomer, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Phosphate, Flavor, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Carefully peel back foil and remove tray.
- Play trays on upper, then lower teeth.
- Gently press tray with fingers to spread the gel onto and around teeth.
- Keep trays in your mouth for 30-45 minutes.
- Repeat once daily for 5 days and for even better results, use for up to 7 days.
- Store in a cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product comes in contact with your eyes, rinse immediately.
- Consult your dentist before use if you have sensitive teeth or sore gums.
- Some people may experience temporary gum sensitivity when using Aquafresh White Trays.
- Do not drink, eat or smoke while tray is in mouth.
- Avoid contact with fabrics as gel may alter the color.
- This product will whiten only natural teeth.
- Do not use unless you are age 12 or older, if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, if you have dental braces, when sleeping.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb