Act total care anticavity fluoride fresh mint rinse, Alcohol free
- Strong teeth, Healthy mouth, Fresh breath.
- Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash.
- Strengthens Teeth.
- Rebuilds Enamel.
- Helps Prevent Cavities.
- Promotes Healthy Gums.
- Kills Germs.
- Freshens Breath.
- Dentist Recommended Brand.
- As part of a dentist advised oral health program.
- Among fluoride mouth rinses.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Calcium Disodium EDTA, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Flavor, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Poloxamer 407, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Water, Yellow 5.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older :
Other Information :
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Pour 20 milliliters (10 mL mark or inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit it out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Do not use children under 6 years of age.
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartazine) as a color additive.
- Do not use if satey seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb