Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Mouthwash, Gargle >
Act restoring anticavity mouthwash, icy cool mint - 33 oz
It strengthens enamel to prevent tooth decay.
You Save: $0.93 (13.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Act Restoring Anticavity Mouthwash, Icy Cool Mint
- Restores minerals to soft spots.
- Strengthens enamel to prevent tooth decay.
- Kills bad breath germs.
- With clean burst icy spearmint to freshen.
Sodium Fluoride 0. 05%. (0. 02% w/v fluoride ion) (Anticavity).
Water, Alcohol (11%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Blue 1.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Pour 10 milliliters (10 ml mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10ml mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallow, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use :
- if safety seal is broken or missing.
- if a child under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb