Act restoring anticavity fluoride mouthwash, cool splash spearmint
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Restores minerals to soft spots.
- Strengthens enamel to prevent tooth decay.
- Kills bad breath germs.
- #1 dentist recommended brand among fluoride mouth rinses.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sodium Fluoride (0.05%) (0.02% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity)
Water, Alcohol (11%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Green 3, Yellow 10
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
Children under 6 years of age:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap
- Pour 10 milliliters (10 ml mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10ml mark.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 1.40 lb