Freeze It Roll On Advanced Therapy Pain Relief
- Create an ultra moisturizing cleanser.
- Shea butter is natures hidden secret for beautiful skin.
- Once a year in the african savannah, the mangifolia tree gives up its fruit known as the karite or the shea nut.
- After being hand picked, the shea nuts are boiled to extract their treasure, shea butter.
- Shea butter is an ultra moisturizer that penetrates and revitalizes skin.
- Shea butter naturally contains vitamins A, E and F, essential elements that give skin the balance that it needs for improved elasticity and to combat dryness.
Camphor (0. 2%) (Topical Analgesic), Menthol (3. 5%) (Topical Analgesic).
Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Carbomer, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 10, Liex Paraguarensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Water.
- Adults and children 12 years and older.
- Apply to painful muscles and joints.
- Gently massage thoroughly into affected area.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily.
- Do not use with heating device.
- Store at room temperature with cap closed tight.
- For external use only. Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use with other topical products.
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Store in cool, dry location.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb