Boiron ChildrenS Chestal Honey Base Homeopathic Cough Syrup
- Childrens chestal cough syrup combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to treat different types of coughs with the natural goodness of honey to soothe the throat.
- The honey in chestal is filtered and pasteurized to ensure its safety for children 2 years and older.
- Helps to relieves coughs.
- Helps to loosens chest congestion.
- Pleasant tasting. 0. 001% alcohol.
- Homeopathic medicine.
- Regulated as drugs by the FDA, homeopathic medicines are safe and reliable.
- They are made of very diluted substances that stimulate our bodys natural resources.
- Homeopathic medicines are used by millions of children and recommended by thousands of pediatricians around the world.
- Childrens chestal is made by Boiron, the world leader in homeopathy.
- For more than 65 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and healthcare professionals on homeopathic medicines.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Children 2-12 years of age: Administer 1 teaspoon 3 to 5 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
- For best results, administer at least 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after meals.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a physician.
- Do not take this product for more than 7 days.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a physician.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.40 lb