Boiron ChildrenS Chestal Honey Base Homeopathic Cough Syrup
- Childrens chestal cough syrup combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to treat different types of coughs with the natural goodness of honey to soothe the throat.
- The honey in chestal is filtered and pasteurized to ensure its safety for children 2 years and older.
- Helps to relieves coughs.
- Helps to loosens chest congestion.
- Pleasant tasting. 0. 001% alcohol.
- Homeopathic medicine.
- Regulated as drugs by the FDA, homeopathic medicines are safe and reliable.
- They are made of very diluted substances that stimulate our bodys natural resources.
- Homeopathic medicines are used by millions of children and recommended by thousands of pediatricians around the world.
- Childrens chestal is made by Boiron, the world leader in homeopathy.
- For more than 65 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and healthcare professionals on homeopathic medicines.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Antimonium Tartaricum 6C HPUS: Helps loosen thick mucus.
- Bryonia Alba 3C HPUS: Relieves dry and painful cough.
- Coccus Cacti 3C HPUS: Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat.
- Drosera Rotundifolia 3C HPUS: Relieves barking cough worse at night.
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS: Relieves cough associated with nausea.
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS: Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night.
- Rumex Crispus 6C HPUS: Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air.
- Spongia Tosta 3C HPUS: Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough.
- Sticta Pulmonaria 3C HPUS: Relieves nighttime hacking cough.
- Children 2-12 years of age: Administer 1 teaspoon 3 to 5 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
- For best results, administer at least 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after meals.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a physician.
- Do not take this product for more than 7 days.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a physician.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb