MANUFACTURER: NATURES BOUNTY.
INDICATIONS:Ginkgo Biloba 30mg herbal supplement tablets by Natures Bounty
Ginkgo maintains peripheral circulation to the arms, legs and brain. In addition, Ginkgo helps improve memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging. Ginkgo also possesses antioxidant properties that may helps neutralize cell-damaging free radicals. Studies have shown that oxidative stress caused by free radicals may contribute to aging. To enhance the bioactivity of the standardized Ginkgo, we have added 400 mg of Ginkgo Leaf per serving.
- Herbal supplement.
- Promotes healthy brain function.
- Free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (leaf) 30 mg (standardized to contain 12% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides, 14. 4 mg), Cellulose (Plant Origin), Dicalcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Croscarmellose, Acacia Gum, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Cellulose Coating, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
- For adults, take two (2) tablets two times daily, preferably with meals.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product.
- Consult doctor before use if you are taking prescription medication (including anticoagulants [blood thinner medication], i.e. Coumadin or Warfarin) or if you have or had a bleeding disorder.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur including gastrointestinal discomfort, headaches, rash, or eye problems.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Tamper Resistant: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.