Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Diet and Nutrition > Nutritional Foods >
- UPC: 070074607467
- Not eligible for Free Shipping offer.
Polycose glucose polymers powder, Lactose and Gluten free - 12.3 oz, 6 / case
Helps to reduces the potential for osmotic diarrhea.
You Save: $26.59 (35.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: ROSS NUTRITIONAL.
INDICATIONS:Polycose glucose polymers powder, lactose and gluten free
It is a readily digestible carbohydrate intended for persons with increased energy needs or those who are unable to meet their caloric requirements with their normal diet.
- Polycose is ideal for use in protein - electrolyte - or fat-restricted diets.
- Polycose provides 3.8 Calories per gram of powder.
- Polycose solutions have an osmolality approximately one fifth that of pure glucose solutions of similar concentration.
- This feature reduces the potential for osmotic diarrhea.
- Polycose is minimally sweet and mixes readily with most foods and beverages.
- Polycose may be added to other products in the Ross Medical Nutritional System to increase caloric intake.
- Lactose and Gluten free.
- This is a Kosher product.
- Polycose Powder is designed to be added directly to foods and beverages in amounts determined by caloric requirements, tolerance and taste.
- For Mixing with Liquids: For best results, pour desired amount of water or beverage into an appropriate-sized container, then stir in Polycose with a spoon. Polycose may be mixed directly into foods such as mashed potatoes, oatmeal, gravy or soup.
- Storage: Seal opened Polycose can with the plastic cover to keep out moisture. Store in a cool, dry place, but not in a refrigerator.
- Dissolved Polycose must be refrigerated.
- Concentrated solutions become more viscous when cold.
- Discard if not used within 24 hours.
- Not for parenteral use. Polycose is nutritionally incomplete and should not be used as the sole source of nutrition.
- Polycose is for enteral use only and should be used as directed by a health care professional.
- For Infant Use: Use only as directed by a physician. One gram of Polycose Powder added to each fluid ounce of infant feeding increases the caloric concentration by approximately 3. 8 Cal/fl oz. Use by date on end of can.
This item excludes from the free shipping offer. Because of its over weight.
Shipping Weight : 8.00 lb