Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Diet and Nutrition > Nutritional Foods >
Nutren junior complete liquid nutrition for children, vanilla - 250 ml each, 24 cans/case
A complete medical food specially designed for children ages 1-10.
You Save: $26.73 (34.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
OS - Over sized product. Please check our shipping policy. MANUFACTURER: NESTLE CLINICAL NUTRITION. INDICATIONS: Nutren junior complete liquid nutrition for children, vanilla is a balanced nutritional formula specifically designed to meet the nutrition needs of children ages 1-10. The protein blend is 50% whey, 50% caseinmore whey than any other intact protein pediatric formula. High whey protein content improves tolerance, facilitates gastric emptying, and supports normal growth and development. Nutren Junior can be used as total or supplemental nutrition support for children who are unable to meet their nutrient requirements from regular food. Specifically formulated for children ages 1-10.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Maltodextrin, Sugar (Sucrose), Soybean Oil, Milk Protein Concentrate (from cows milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from cows milk), Canola Oil, Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT Source: Fractionated Coconut and Palm Kernel Oil), contains less than 0. 5% of: Soy Lecithin, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Magnesium Chloride, Artificial Flavor, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Carrageenan, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Taurine, Inositol, L-Carnitine, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin). WARNINGS: NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE. This item excludes from the free shipping offer. Because of its over weight.
- Caloric density of 1. 0 kcal/mL provides a NPC: N of 183: 1.
- 12% of calories from high-quality protein sources.
- Protein source is 50% whey, 50% casein to facilitate gastric emptying.
- Contains 21% of fat source as MCT.
- Contains taurine, carnitine, and ultra-trace elements for long-term feeding requirements.
- Low osmolality (350 mOsm/kg H2O) and renal solute load (205 mOsm/L).
- Available in vanilla flavor for oral or tube feeding.
- Nestlé Flavor Packets for Kids provide multiple flavoring options for oral use.
- Kosher, lactose-free, gluten-free, low-residue, low-cholesterol.
Shipping Weight : 17.00 lb