MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS:
Aleve arthritis pain tablets with easy open cap for arthritis people temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Active Ingredient (in each tablet) Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg). Inactive Ingredients: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, opadry YS-1-4215, povidone, talc. DIRECTIONS:
- minor pain of arthritis.
- muscular aches .
- backache .
- common cold.
- menstrual cramps.
- Aleve ArthritisTablets With Easy Open Cap can temporarily reduces fever.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets in any 8 - 12 hour period.
- Do not take more than 3 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- Over age 65: Do not take more than 1 tablet every 12 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- 12 - 65 years: 1 tablet every 8 - 12 hours. For the first dose you may take 2 tablet within the first hour. The smallest effective dose should be used.
- Under 12 years: Do not give this product to children under 12 unless directed by a doctor.
- Other information
- Each tablet contains: sodium 20mg.
- Store at room temperature: Avoid high humidity and excessive heat 104 degree F (40 degreeC).
- Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing).
- Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take naproxen sodium or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Naproxen sodium may cause stomach bleeding.
- Do not use:
- with any other pain reliever.
- for more than 10 days for pain.
- for more than 3 days for fever.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have ever had serious side effects from any pain reliever.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking other drugs on a regular basis.
- Under a doctor's care for any continuing conditionStop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- The painful area is red and swollen
- Any new or unexpected symptoms occur
- Symptoms continue or worsen
- You have difficulty swallowing
- It feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- You develop heartburn
- Stomach pain occurs with use of this product or if even mild symptoms persist.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last three months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb