MANUFACTURER: ROSS NUTRITIONAL.
INDICATIONS: Twocal-Hn high nitrogen liquid, Vanilla by Ross Nutritional, #00729
aA nutritionally complete, high nitrogen liquid formula. It is an ideal tube feeding to meet the increased protein and calorie needs of patients with severe fluid restrictions or for those with limited volume tolerance. With 119 Cal per 2 fl oz, its also an excellent oral supplement for medication pass programs. Lactose and gluten free. TWOCAL HN is a nutritionally complete, high-calorie liquid food designed to meet the increased protein and calorie needs of stressed patients and those requiring low-volume feedings.
- For tube or oral feeding.
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
- Often provided in 2-fl-oz amounts QID with Med Pass to assist with weight gain or maintenance.
- High in calories (2 Cal/mL) to help people gain and maintain healthy weight.
- Provides protein to help support lean body mass and wound healing.
- Meets or exceeds 25% of the RDI for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 8 fl oz.
- Can supply needed nutrients for nutritionally at-risk elderly.
- Includes 1. 2 g of FOS/8 fl oz (5 g/L).
- FOS are prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
- Lactose- and gluten-free.
(U)-D water, Corn syrup solids, Sodium and Calcium caseinates, corn maltodextrin, high oleic safflower oil, sugar (sucrose), medium chain triglycerides, canola oil, fructooligosaccharides, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, calcium phosphate, natural and artificial flavors, soy lecithin, sodium citrate, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, taurine, l-carnitine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin a palmitate, folic acid, biotin, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin and vitamin d3. (7960-08) contains milk and soy
- Oral feeding: May be fed at room temperature or chilled.
- Tube feeding: Follow physicians instructions.
- Adjust flow rate and volume according to patients condition and tolerance.
- Feed by pump at room temperature with an 8 Fr or larger tube; gravity feeding is not recommended.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Avoid contamination during preparation and use.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Use by date on container.