Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > Urine Testing Reagent Strips >
Albustix reagent strips for urinalysis, tests for protein - 100 ea
Urinalysis is used to test for protein in urine.
You Save: $6.90 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Albustix reagent strips for urinalysis, tests for protein
Albustix reagent strips for urinalysis is a firm plastic strip to which is affixed a reagent area that tests for protein in urine. Test results may provide information on kidney function. The reagent test area on Albustix is ready to use upon removal from the bottle and the entire reagent strip is disposable. No additional laboratory equipment is necessary for testing. The directions must be followed exactly. The reagent strips must be kept in the bottle with the cap tightly closed to maintain reagent reactivity. To obtain optimal results, it is necessary to use fresh, well-mixed, uncentrifuged. For in vitro diagnostic use. As with all laboratory tests, definitive diagnostic or therapeutic decisions should not be based on any single result or method.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.