MANUFACTURER: NOVARTIS NUTRITION. INDICATIONS: Resource Fruit Assorted Beverage - A refreshing break from heavy milky supplements!
For Nutrition Information please see package for details. INGREDIENTS: Water , Sugar , Corn Syrup , Whey Protein Isolate , Phosphoric Acid , Citric Acid , Hydrolyzed Cornstarch , Natural Flavor , L-Cysteine , Ascorbic Acid , Yellow 6 , Zinc Sulfate , Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate , Ferrous Sulfate , Niacinamide , Calcium Pantothenate , Copper Gluconate , Manganese Sulfate , Thiamine Hydrochloride , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Vitamin A Palmitate , Riboflavin , Folic Acid , Biotin , Potassium Iodide , Phytonadione Vitamin K1 , Cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 , Cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 , Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12. DIRECTIONS: Serving Instructions: Chill before serving. Shake well. Insert straw, or pull foil tab and pour into container. WARNINGS:
- Resource Fruit Beverage is a deliciuos fruit flavored supplement that provides: 250 calories, 9 grams of protein, plus 22 essential vitamins and minerals making Resource Fruit Beverage a great way to gain weight or meet nutritional requirements.
- Great tasting flavor variety - Available in three other popular flavors: Orange, Wild Berry and Peach.
- The convenience of a handy drink box with straw that makes it easy to take on-the-go.
- Resource Fruit Beverage is a medical food - please consult your health care professional on the use of this product.
- Health professionals commonly recommend Resource Fruit Beverage to people with conditions including: Clear liquid diets, Poor nutrition status, Pressure Ulcers (bedsores), Stroke, Surgery, Weight loss, Cancer, Elderly, Before and after surgery, Poor fat digestion, HIV/AIDS.
Store at room temperature. After opening, unused Resource Fruit Beverage should be covered and refrigerated; discard if not used within 24 hours.
This item excludes from the free shipping offer. Because of its over weight.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 19.00 lb