Beano to go food enzyme dietary supplement tablets
- It works naturally to help prevent gas before it starts.
- Take right before first bite to stop gas, bloating, and discomfort from: beans, broccoli, cabbage, onions, peppers, seeds, soy products, whole grains, cereals, and more.
- Take beano before and there will be no gas.
- Beano prevents gas, bloating and discomfort caused by many healthful foods.
- Beano contains a natural food enzyme that breaks down the complex sugars found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they donot cause gas.
Cellulose Gel, Mannitol, Invertase, Potato Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Silica, Gelatin.
- Use for the right problem: Use Beano if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods.
- Use with the right food: Beano prevents gas from a variety of foods.
- Beans, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Corn, Lettuce, Oat Bran, Onions, Peas, Peanuts, Peppers, Seeds, Soy, Whole Grains and more.
- Use the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food.
- Use the right amount: Swallow or chew 2-3 tablets for a typical meal.Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so donot cook with beano.
- Allergy Alert: If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking Beano, discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your doctor. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, ask a doctor before use.
- Contains: Cod, flounder, redfish, wheat.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb