Slimquick ultra fat burner dietary supplement caplets
Designed to address six ways that women lose weight. It uses clinically researched key ingredients that work in a unique combination to burn fat, calories and carbs. The formula offers 300% the weight-loss power vs. diet alone.
- Reduce excess water.
- Burn calories.
- Reduce stress.
- Increase metabolism.
- Increase energy.
- Reduce appetite.I
- ncludes free starter meal plan and exercise program.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Croscarmellose Sodium, Film Coating (Hypromellose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Polyethylene Glycol, Acesulfame Potassium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
- As a dietary supplement, take the first serving in the morning with breakfast.
- The second serving 6 hours later with an afternoon meal, each time with 8 oz. of water.
- Refer to the dosing chart below.
- Do not exceed 6 rapid release caplets in a 24-hour period.
- Consult a physician for use beyond 16 consecutive weeks.
- SlimQuick should be used in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise program (refer to insert included).
- Do not take SlimQuick within 5 hours of sleep.
- Read the entire label before use and follow directions.
- Dosing Chart:
- Week 1:
- Morning - 1 caplet.
- Afternoon - 1 caplet.
- Week 2:
- Morning - 2 caplets.
- Afternoon - 2 caplets.
- Week 3 and onward:
- Morning - 3 caplets.
- Afternoon - 3 caplets.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, contemplating becoming pregnant or have a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
- Not intended for use by persons under 18.
- Consult a physician before using this product if you have been treated for or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition including, but not limited to, diabetes, anxiety disorders, glaucoma, cardiac conditions, osteoporosis, thyroid disease or hypertension, and liver or kidney disorders or if you are taking monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors, blood thinners such as warfarin, diuretic medications, blood glucose modifiers, tamoxifen or any prescription drug or over-the-counter medication.
- One serving of this product contains the amount of caffeine equivalent to 2 cups of coffee.
- Limit use with other caffeine-containing sources such as coffee, tea or energy drinks.
- Discontinue use and immediately inform a physician if you experience chest pain, dizziness, headache, irregular heartbeat, nausea, abdominal pain, dark urine, jaundice or other comparable symptoms.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not exceed recommended serving, as improper use of this product does not enhance results.
- Do not use if inner safety seal has been broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb