Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbs A-D >
Planetary Herbals Andrographis 400 mg tablets, 120 ea
It combines the demulcent effects of mullein and licorice, the tonifying and soothing characteristics of ophiopogon and platycodon.
You Save: $9.76 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Herbal Supplement
Planetary Herbals andrographis herbal supplement tablets
- Andrographis has been used for decades as a primary herb for the winter season.
- Andrographis paniculata is commonly used in china, india and various southeast asian countries.
- Andrographis is known as chuan xin lian in traditional chinese herbalism.
- Andrographis paniculata is an herb commonly used in china, india, and other countries in subtropical and southeast asia.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet twice daily for no more than 10 days at a time.
- Take only as directed.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool,dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb