Planetary Herbals andrographis herbal supplement tablets
- Andrographis has been used for decades as a primary herb for the winter season.
- Andrographis paniculata is commonly used in china, india and various southeast asian countries.
- Andrographis is known as chuan xin lian in traditional chinese herbalism.
- Andrographis paniculata is an herb commonly used in china, india, and other countries in subtropical and southeast asia.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet twice daily for no more than 10 days at a time.
- Take only as directed.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool,dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb